The Queen’s Medical Center at Hale Pulama Mau is a specialized acute care floor operated and staffed by Queen’s physicians, nurses and staff located on the 7th floor of the Hale Pulama Mau building on the Kuakini Health System campus.
About The Queen’s Medical Center at Hale Pulama Mau
- Features 26 patient rooms, including 14 semi-private rooms.
- Physician-led, team-based approach to care.
- Dedicated Care Coordination team includes Queen’s Case Managers and Social Workers.
- Supported by Respiratory Therapists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and more.
- Dedicated space for group recreational and leisure activities.
- Visiting hours 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- Ample parking available on the Kuakini Medical Center campus. Rates vary.